· Please make sure your child is in proper studio dance attire. For a complete list of the studio’s uniform policy please see our office staff.
· No Payless, Target, Wal-Mart, or Academy dance shoes. Shoes must be purchased through our office and will be Revolution Brand for all tap, ballet, jazz, contemporary, hip hop and musical theater classes.
· No underwear may be worn under your leotards and tights this is for modesty reasons so no underwear is showing. Your tights in dance are your underwear.
· No jewelry may be worn in class.
· Female students hair should be in a bun. Shorter hair styles should be as close to this as possible.
· Please wear cover ups to and from dance class.
· All shoes should be labeled with you child’s name written in them and kept in their dance bags.
· Dance shoes should NOT be worn outside. Dance shoes should only be worn in the studio and no street shoes are allowed on the dance floors.
While in the Studio
· Please dispose of all trash and try to keep the studios, lobby, restrooms, and dressing areas clean for all families to enjoy.
· Please no food items that contain peanuts or nuts of any kind. We have several students with severe nut allergies.
· Water bottles are available for a suggested donation of $1.00. All proceeds go to benefit our scholarship fund.
· Students should not be in the dance studios without at teacher present in the room.
· Please keep the noise level down in the lobby and waiting areas. The noise from these areas can be heard in the studios. ·
· Please do not allow younger children to touch or hit the glass observation windows.
· Please do not open the door to the studio to discipline your child while the child is in class.
· Students should arrive for class at least 5 min. prior to their scheduled class time. It is very important that students are not late to class.
· Please make sure your child has had the opportunity to use the restroom before class begins.
· Students should be picked up in the lobby promptly after class.
· If your child is going to be absent please let us know. You can call the studio 817-605-7352 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If you would like your child to have a make up class for an absence please schedule the make up class with the office. We allow 2 make up classes in the fall. No make up classes are scheduled during the spring since each class is learning a distinct dance for the spring recital.
· Should Keller or Ft. Worth ISD close for inclement weather the studio will be closed as well. Also because many of our classes are at night when roads become icy it may be necessary to close the studio. We will post this information on our website, via e-mail, on WFAA Channel 8 and on our outgoing message.